Eunice Gyimah, Dupe Akinsiun, Harry Akinola, Ivie Temisayo-Ibitoye
Human Resource is the most important resource in a production process, and like every other business resource, effective management of your employees would ensure optimum output. Make them too happy or too sad, and production dips.
Learn some of the best ways to manage your employees and to increase productivity.
What you will be learning:
- EM 101 – Getting the right employees
- EM 102– Employee management and motivation
- EM 103– Rewarding employee performance
- EM 104– Employee discipline and absenteeism management
- EM 105– Designing HR Policies and Management